- ExploreIna is a supporting facility of digital-based tourism business that provides various features and services to provide simplicity and ensure the safety and convenience of owners / sellers and tourism services users.
- ExploreIna does not act as a company owner / seller of tourism services, but only as an intermediary between the owner / seller of tourism services both individually and corporate with tourism service users.
- ExploreIna does not act as an owner company / provider of tourism services, but only as an intermediary between the owner / provider of tourism services both individually and corporately with tourism service users.
- To secure every transaction that takes place within the ExploreIna platform through mechanism of the ExploreIna Payment System. The existence of extra costs (including taxes and other fees) for all transactions that occur in ExploreIna is not the authority of ExploreIna as an intermediary, and will be managed by the parties concerned (either the provider or the purchaser) in accordance with applicable provisions in Indonesia.
- The tourism services that can be traded on the ExploreIna platform are tourism services that are not listed in the "Forbidden Tourism Services" list such as gambling, pornography etc.
- ExploreIna is not responsible for quality of the tourism services or process of the travel or the bad reputation of other parties, and / or any disputes that may occur between users.
- ExploreIna has full authority to take necessary actions towards accounts that are suspected and / or indicated to abuse, manipulated and / or violate rules and conditions of using ExploreIna, such as moderating, stopping "Sales of tourism services", limiting the number of account creation , limiting or ending the right of each user to use the service, or close the account without giving prior notice or information in advance to the owner of the account concerned.
- ExploreIna has full authority to make decisions on problems that occur in every transaction between service providers and tourism service users.
- If the parties in this case providers and tourism service users fail to comply with every provision in the Rules of Using ExploreIna, ExploreIna has the right to take actions which are deemed necessary, including but not limited to moderating, stopping the service of "tourism services sales", terminating accounts and / or take further legal steps in accordance with the legal provisions that prevail in the Republic of Indonesia
- The ExploreIna Payment System is binding on Exploreina tourism service users which will only guarantee funds of the tourism service users to remain safe if the transaction process is carried out with tourism service owners that are listed in the Exploreina system. All losses caused by the involvement of other parties out of the service user, service provider, and Exploreina, are not the responsibility of Exploreina.
- Exploreina has the right to request user personal datas if necessary.
USER / TOURIST
- Tourism service users must fill personal datas completely and honestly on the account page (profile).
- Tourism service users are responsible for the security of the account including the use of e-mail and its passwords.
- The users of tourism services must fill datas of their bank account / credit card for transactions in ExploreIna.
- The use of any facilities that provided by ExploreIna indicates that tourism service users have understood and agreed to all rules imposed by ExploreIna.
- While in the ExploreIna platform, users of tourism services are strictly prohibited from conveying any type of content that is misleading, defamatory, or defiling reputation , containing or intersecting with SARA issues, discriminating, and / or humiliating others.
- The users of tourism services are not permitted to use ExploreIna to violate regulations set by law in Indonesia or in other countries.
- The Users of tourism services are responsible for all risks that arise in the future for information they provided in ExploreIna, including but not limited to matters relating to copyright, brand, industrial design, industrial layout design and patent rights of product.
- The Users of tourism services are required to respect the rights of other Users by not giving personal information to other parties without the permission of the parties concerned.
- The tourists are not permitted to send spam e-mails by referring to any part of ExploreIna.
- ExploreIna has the right to adjust and / or delete tour package information, and terminate user accounts.
- ExploreIna has the right to block the use of the system against users who violate the laws and regulations that apply in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- The Users of tourism services will get a variety of the latest promo information and exclusive offers. However, users can unsubscribe if they do not want to receive the information.
- The Users of tourism services are prohibited from using the ExploreIna logo in profile photos (avatars).
- The users of tourism services are prohibited from transferring or selling user accounts to other users or to other parties without the consent of ExploreIna.
- The Users of tourism services are prohibited from making copies, modifications, derivatives or distribution of content or publishing displays that originate from ExploreIna that may violate Intellectual Property Rights of ExploreIna.
Tourism Services Provider
- The Tourism providers are fully responsible for all risks that arise in the future regarding the information they made, including, but not limited to matters relating to copyrights, brands, industrial designs, patents right and / or other permits that has been established on a product according to the law that prevails in the Republic of Indonesia.
- The provider of tourism services is only allowed to sell items that are not listed on the "Forbidden Tourism Services" list.
- The provider of tourism must fill / input datas: title, participant, trip schedule, available days, duration, trip type, reward points, transportation, product description, facility, itenerary, product image, gallery image & product categories correctly according to the desirable tour package program.
- The provider of tourism must fill the appropriate price at a reasonable price.
- The provider of tourism services are not permitted to include addresses, contact numbers, e-mail addresses, sites, forums, social media usernames, and bank account numbers except in the fields provided.
- The provider of tourism services are prohibited from selling similar tour packages (multiple posting)
- The provider of tourism services are prohibited from duplicating sales of tour packages by copying or using images from other provider of tourism services..
- The provider of tourism services must renew (update) the availability and tour packages status that are sold
- For the sake of security and convenience of tourism service users, every sale-purchase transaction in ExploreIna is required to use the ExploreIna Payment System. For information about using the ExploreIna Payment System can be studied in the ExploreIna Guide.
- Purchasers of tourism services are required to make a payment / submit advance payment in accordance with the total nominal payment / down payment from a tour package purchase transaction within 1x10 hours (assuming that the tourism service user / tour package buyer has studied the tour package information that has been ordered). If within 1x10 hours the tour package is booked but the buyer of the tour package does not make a payment, either the down payment or full payment then the transaction will be canceled automatically.
- The users of tourism services cannot cancel the transaction after completing the payment.
- The tourism service providers is deemed to have refused the order if they cannot give a response to the booking of a tour packages from a tourism service user within 1x24 hours
- Refunds are made by providing a reduction in fees on the buyer's credit card within a maximum of 14 working days after payment.
- The tourism service provider get sanctions in the form of terminating accounts if the sales performance of tour packages is considered to be under ExploreIna standards.
- ExploreIna has the right to take necessary actions without prior notice. Such actions include cancellation of transactions, cancellation of vouchers, blocking User accounts, or other actions if fraud is found from the Users.
- ExploreIna has the right to cancel transactions or cancel the use of vouchers at any time without prior notice to the User.
PROHIBITTED TOUR PRODUCTS
- ExploreIna has and will continue to do things as required by statutory regulation to prevent the occurrence of tourism products trade that violate prevailed legal provisions and / or personal rights of third parties and or endanger the lives of users / buyers of tour packages
Everything that is violated rules in ExploreIna will be subject to sanctions consisting of those not limited to:
- The sellers of a tourism service get 1 negative feedback if they don’t give a response within a time limit of 1 x 24
- The tourism providers get 1 negative feedback if they have rejected orderd 5 times.
- The providers get 3 negative feedback if they have processed order, but they do not continue until the requested tour package order process is ready to be used by the user or buyer of the tour package
- Accounts terminated
- Accounts disabled
- Account approved
- Reporting to the authorized party (Police, etc.).
LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY
- ExploreIna is not responsible for any risks and losses arising from and in relation to information written by ExploreIna Users.
- ExploreIna is not responsible for events / accidents that cause users to be injured or died during the process of carrying out a tour package program.
- ExploreIna is not responsible for any loss or damage of goods / property of ExploreIna users
- ExploreIna is not responsible for any infringement of copyright, brand, patent rights or other personal rights inherent in a product, relating to all information made by the provider of tourism services
- ExploreIna is not responsible for any risks and losses arising in connection with packages / tourism products which is purchased through ExploreIna, in the event of violations of laws and regulations.
- ExploreIna is not responsible for any risks and losses arising in connection with the access of User accounts by other parties.
- ExploreIna is not responsible for any risks and losses arising from transactions out of the ExploreIna Payment System.
- ExploreIna is not responsible for any risks and losses arising from errors or nominal differences that should be transferred to the account in the name of PT. Kios Raya
- ExploreIna is not responsible for any risks and losses that arise when the transaction has been completed in a system
- ExploreIna is not responsible for any risks and losses arising from errors of Users or other parties in transferring funds to PT. Kios Raya accounts.
- ExploreIna is not responsible for any risks and losses arising from abuse of contact numbers and / or e-mail addresses of Users and other parties.
- In any case, the User will pay ExploreIna losses and / or avoid ExploreIna (including officers, directors, employees, agents, etc.) of any costs of loss, loss, expense or damage arising from claims or claims of the Third Party arises from User violations of the Rules of Using ExploreIna, and / or violations of the rights of third parties.
PREVAILED LAW AND DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
- These rules of usage are implemented and are subject to the laws and regulations of the Republic of Indonesia.
- In the event of a dispute, before switching to another alternative, the User must first contact ExploreIna directly in order to conduct negotiations or deliberations to reach a resolution for both parties.
- Before contacting ExploreIna directly to negotiate resolution of a problem or dispute, the user agrees not to announce, makes writings in online and printed media related to aquo issues that can humiliate ExploreIna (including officers, directors, employees and agents).
- If within 1 (one) month after starting negotiations or deliberation does not reach a resolution, then the PARTIES will resolve the dispute through the East Jakarta District Court.
- During a dispute in the settlement process, the user is obliged to continue carrying out other obligations according to the Rules of using ExploreIna.