4 Day 3 Night
1 to 100
• Tanjung Bira Private Tour - Located in Bulukumba Regency. The distance from Makassar is around 200 km or at the southernmost tip of the mainland of South Sulawesi. Tanjung Bira is known for its white sand which is like powder flour. Underwater world is also not inferior to other places. The scenery at dusk is no less beautiful. Gradations of the color of the sky and the dim light of the sunset make the audience swayed by its beauty.
• Tanjung Bira Beach, the main tourist destination. Enjoy the beauty of sea water which is composed of 3 colors due to the depth of the sea. Enjoy the soft sand like powder.
• Bara Beach, this beach is somewhat hidden but can be seen from a distance in Tg. Bira The beaches are clean because some of these areas are managed by foreign parties. The place is also not as busy as Tg. Bira, so those of you who need peace please visit this place.
• Goat Island and Liukang Island, both islands are often visited by several visitors for snorkeling and diving. There are also several lodgings available on Liukang Island, you will feel you are on your own island.
• Tanah Beru, Kampung phinisi boat craftsmen. The visitors will see the craftsmanship of their craftsman in making phinisi boats, famous Indonesian original vessels, without pictures, only relying on experiences gained from previous ancestors. Bulukumba is known as Butta Panrita Lopi which means the earth or land of phinisi experts.
+ Transport Ac (Driver as Guide, BBM, Parking): During the Tour
+ AC Hotels: 2N (2-3share) & Eat according to the itinerary
+ Rent: Tourist Boat, Snorkeling Equipment & Mineral Water
+ Tourist Entrance Ticket
• Day 1 (L, D)
• Pick up the participant, go to Tanjung Bira (± 5 hours trip, stop by lunch at Local Restaurant & Appalarang Beach). Hotel Check-In, Dinner & rest / free program.
• Day 2 (B, L, D)
• Breakfast, Explore & Snorkling (Liukang & Goat Island, Lunch, Tj Bara Beach). Dinner, Back to Hotel & Rest.
• Day 3 (B, L, D)
• Breakfast, Explore Indigenous Ammatoa (Full Day). Sunset, Back to the hotel, Dinner & Rest.
• Day 4 (B, L)
• Breakfast & Check-Out, Towards Tana Beru (Making Phinisi Boats), Continue to Makassar (Shop By2 - Optional). Towards the Airport & Trip is completed (afternoon).
$1,176.006 Days 5 Nightair-conditioned vehicle
$300.006 Days 5 NightsCar / Bus
$225.75 $188.593 Days 2 NightsBus
$1,300.00 $1,128.005 Day 4 NightCAR
$576.004 Day 3 NightCAR
$500.00 $384.002 Day 1 NightCAR
$550.00 $440.403 Day 2 NightCAR
$350.00 $296.403 Night 2 DayCAR
$400.00 $384.002 Day 1 NightCAR
$762.004 Day 3 NightCAR
$550.00 $534.003 Day 2 NightCAR
$810.004 Day 3 NightCAR