4 Day 3 Night
1 to 100
• West Sumatra Private Tour - Padang is the capital of West Sumatra and is a gateway to the Minang highlands. With the largest port on the West Coast of Sumatra, the city is a trading city that attracts commodity ships such as rubber, cinnamon, coffee, cement, tea and coal. If you take a walk on the old colonial coast you will see an old warehouse filled with cinnamon fragrance and spices waiting to be sent to Jakarta and Singapore. In addition there are still many destinations that you can visit in a city that is famous for its culinary world.
• Bukittinggi is the name of a city located in the northern part of West Sumatra Province. Two words that are grouped together, have a meaning identical to its location at the height of the hills. Located in the middle of the island of Sumatra with hilly and humid physical, cool and comfortable air.
• Bukittinggi is the cultural center of West Sumatra, located in the highlands north of Padang on the Agam hill. Different from Padang, which is the center of modern government and trade, Bukittinggi is a quiet city adorned with a natural panorama that is truly second to none. The very famous valley is Sianok canyon with a depth of 100 M and the slope between 800 - 900 is one of the attractions of the city of Bukittinggi used as a tourist city. The majesty of Mount Merapi, Mount Singgalan and, Mount Sago also adorn the city of Jam Gadang's comely.
• Many tourists come to visit the amazing Sianok canyon, a large rock canyon covered with trees growing on it and the surrounding mountains dramatically make this canyon a very captivating sight.
+ Trans AC (Driver as Guide, BBM & Parking): During the Tour
+ 9x Meals & Mineral Water
+ AC Hotels: 3 Nights (2-3 shares)
+ Tourist Entrance Ticket
+ Tips Crew/ Guide/ Driver
• Day 1 (L, D)
• After picking up participants at the meeting point location, continued Explore (Anai Valley Waterfall, Pandai Sikek, The Hell Cake - optional & exclude, Gadang Clock - interspersed with Lunch). To the hotel (check-in, rest, dinner, rest / free).
• Day 2 (B, L, D)
• After breakfast, Continue to Explore (Ngarai Sianok, Lobang Jepang, Silver Craft, Puncak Lawang, Kelok 44, Lake Maninjau, Buya Hamka's Birthplace - interspersed with Lunch). Back to hotel, dinner, rest / free program.
• Day 3 (B, L, D)
• After breakfast, Continue to Explore (By 2 Minang, Kiniko, Pagaruyung Palace, Kelok 9, Lembah Harau - interspersed with Lunch). Back to hotel, dinner, rest / free program.
• Day 4 (B)
• After breakfast, packing & checking out the hotel. Continue to Explore (Siti Nurbaya Bridge, Batu Malin Kundang, Padang Beach). Transfer to participants' dropping (Hotel / Airport - Padang). Trip completed (Estimated ± Pk 13.00 WIB).
$1,176.006 Days 5 Nightair-conditioned vehicle
$300.006 Days 5 NightsCar / Bus
$225.75 $188.593 Days 2 NightsBus
$1,300.00 $1,128.005 Day 4 NightCAR
$576.004 Day 3 NightCAR
$500.00 $384.002 Day 1 NightCAR
$550.00 $440.403 Day 2 NightCAR
$350.00 $296.403 Night 2 DayCAR
$400.00 $384.002 Day 1 NightCAR
$762.004 Day 3 NightCAR
$550.00 $534.003 Day 2 NightCAR
$810.004 Day 3 NightCAR